Blogger news

Touch KOREA~

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year New Resolution

2010 Wishlist
1. The first thing i want so much this year of course is a DSLR
not matter what brand as long as it is a DSLR :))
considered about the price, these 2 model will be in my list
will make the decision after that


Nikon D3000 or...

Sony Alpha 350
2. Can go back pack, no matter where but safer place better.
If possible, a return ticket to Korea will be the best for me, must include accommodation and
pocket money please:)) but must go there with my DSLR
want to capture the beauty of Korea

3. Third one is find a great place for my industrial training.
4. Of course is graduate within this year :)) that what i want
5. Have a better lifestyle, cannot always stay until 1 or 2 o'clock at night,
it is not good for health and of course my skin. If not, money invested in skincare
will be wasted:))
6. This one is not only for 2010 but forever. All family members stay healthy
and happily:))

Dear Universe, i hope that YOU will fulfill all my wishes k
Thanks a lot!!!
Khamsahamnida!!!
Merci!!!
KiamSia!!!
Xie Xie!!!
Terima Kasih!!!
and Happy New Year!!!







1 comment: